It’s unsettling when you discover you can’t pay your bills on time, whether your personal or your business finances are involved. More often than not, this situation occurs due to problems with cash flow, rather than a lack of assets.
You can address cash flow concerns by putting an effective strategy in place. The first step is conducting a thorough cash flow analysis.
We offer comprehensive cash flow analysis services, and we know how to apply the results to create smart solutions. Our goal is to ensure you have the cash you need when you need it, both in the short-term and the long-term.
We pursue this by preparing detailed cash flow statements that reflect your current situation, as well as your desired future state. We look at how much comes in and how much goes out, and we identify patterns. This gives us an opportunity to map your cash flow over time, showing what resources are needed and when. We then develop creative solutions to prevent unpaid bills.
Cash flow solutions range from cutting expenses to securing appropriate financing. Some of the options to consider include the following:
• Identify opportunities to reduce expenses
• Secure an appropriate loan or line of credit*
• Select investments with the right balance of earning potential and liquidity
• Retire idle equipment and inventory
• Reconsider the need for large illiquid assets
• Bill your customers promptly and create an effective collections process
• Adjust accounts receivable practices to encourage cash flow improvement, such as deposits for large orders and discounts for early payments
We can help you sort through these and other tactics to create a comprehensive cash flow strategy.
While the most common cash flow issues involve a lack of needed funds, some individuals and businesses have the opposite problem. It’s possible to have too much cash on hand – cash that could be working to generate income or build your business. We have solutions for those types of cash flow issues, as well. We walk you through options for designing an investment portfolio that aims to grows your wealth and expands your business.
Please feel free to contact us to schedule your appointment with a Pence Wealth Management cash flow professional.
*Pence Wealth Management and LPL Financial do not offer lending services.