SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
Please read the following guidelines to ensure a safe and productive experience. Many of our affiliates are members of the insurance and investment industries which are highly regulated; therefore, we cannot engage in discussions on social forums about them or their products, services, or solutions.
Pence Wealth Management (PWM) asks you to observe the following guidelines while on our social media sites, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Social media sites are public domain and PWM cannot be responsible for any posting or content by a third party. The opinions, comments, photos and video posted by fans or followers do not represent those of PWM. These guidelines may be updated without notice.
The following types of posts will be deleted, removed, or hidden at PWM’s discretion:
- Posts that include fraudulent, inaccurate, negative, libelous, false, or misleading information about PWM, its affiliates or its competitors.
- Posts that are disparaging in nature or include offensive, inflammatory or inappropriate commentary, and/or content.
- Posts that include profanity or are defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning.
- Posts that contain threats, suggest violence or illegal behavior will be deleted and users will be blocked.
- Posts that contain any personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, or any confidential information such as social security numbers.
- Posts that spam, solicit, advertise, promote or endorse any commercial, financial, political or governmental organization. Our social media pages are not for the endorsement of third parties and these posts will be removed.
Here are some best practices to keep in mind to ensure your post, comment or message will not be deleted:
- Do not violate another’s copyright or intellectual property.
- Do not be disruptive with posts that are excessively repetitive. If we remove your post, please do not repost as your post was likely in violation of these guidelines.
- Do not post any information that contains proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information.
- Do not post links that contain any kind of virus, spyware, or malware.
- Do not engage in any activity that would qualify as insider trading.
- Do not act as a representative or spokesperson for PWM or its affiliates.
- Do not post financial recommendations as there are serious implications for unsolicited advice.
- Please stay on topic so that the conversation can remain relevant. Use common courtesy within our community and share your opinions and feedback in a respectful manner.
PWM does not assume responsibility for content, opinions, statements or viewpoints posted by fans on company social media pages. As an organization PWM does not make endorsements via social media. We may post information to third party sites if we find the information useful or relevant but this does not constitute an official endorsement or recommendation on behalf of PWM. Any content, including posts, responses, and videos, on our social media sites should not be considered as an advertisement, endorsement or financial advice.
PWM will never solicit or ask for personal information through social media. Do not post or direct message sensitive personal, confidential, and financial information via social media. Keep your personal information secure and private. PWM does not participate in online lotteries and is not involved in the disbursement of prize money for lotteries operated on social media. If you have been subjected to an online crime please file a complaint with www.ic3.gov. If you receive a questionable email or social media message that contains PWM’s name or logo, and the message asks you for personal or financial information, DO NOT RESPOND or click any links in the email.
Social media sites are not affiliated with PWM; please review privacy policies and terms of service for each site. By going to these sites you assume risk of use.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns please email email@example.com. Please note we cannot reply to every comment or message. PWM cannot answer customer service related questions via social media. Social media should not be used for the submission of any claim, complaint, or inquiry. Please refer to our website for other contact information: www.pencewealthmanagement.com.
Effective August 2015